Website Use terms & condistions
The term 'Jeremy Hooton Tennis Coaching' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
About this document
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
- Directly from you, when you register on ClubSpark, when you make enquiries on our website, or via e-mail, when you provide information via ClubSpark or Richmond Borough Council’s court booking system, or when you interact with us during your time as a member in various other ways (for example, where you enter a competition, renew your membership, sign up for a course or lessons);
- From the LTA (for example, where the LTA passes on your details to us in connection with a complaint or query you have raised about one of our Venues.
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Contact and communications information, including your contact details (including email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you);
- Financial information, including Direct Debit details;
- Certain other information which you volunteer when making use of your membership benefits or user benefits (for example, when making court bookings or making use of other Venue facilities).
We may also collect data about your health or medical conditions, where you have volunteered this, for example so that we can cater for you when you attend a Venue social event or a course/camp.
How we use personal data
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purposes set out at the time of collection and, where relevant, in accordance with any preferences you express.
More generally, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration of your Venue membership, including:
- informing you about court / facilities opening hours;
- Fulfillment or administration of orders for goods and services, including court bookings; (even though the contract for court bookings is between Richmond Borough Council and the court user).
- Administration of the Wimbledon ballot; where this is necessary for the performance of a contract (including any written terms and conditions relating to your membership or use of the Venue) with you;
- Research and statistical analysis about who is playing tennis in our Venues;
- Communication about our Venues’ activities that we think may be of interest to you;
where this is necessary for our legitimate interests (for example in increasing use of our Venues’ facilities and participation in the game generally);
- Promoting our Venues and promoting goods and services of third parties (for example, equipment suppliers, other operators of coaching courses, and organisers of tennis events) where we think this will be of interest to you;
where this is necessary for our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of a third party), and/or where we have your consent, as applicable.
Your marketing preferences
We will always respect your wishes in respect of what type of communications you want to receive from us and how you want to receive them. There are some communications, however, that we need to send you regardless of your marketing preferences in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as users of our Venues. Examples of these essential service communications are:
- Records of transactions, such as payment receipts or Direct Debit confirmations (as applicable).
- Membership or user related mailings, notices of formal meetings and information about venue closures and holiday opening hours.
You are in control of how we communicate with you. You can update your choices and/or your contact details by updating your profile and that of any children connected to your ClubSpark registration on your ClubSpark user account. If you have difficulty doing so, you may contact us at:
Telephone: 07896 202086
Post: 116 Boston Manor Road
Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9LN
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell or share your personal data for other organisations to use other than as set out below.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following third parties, where necessary:
- Our employees and volunteers, for the purposes of administering your Play Tennis Richmond membership and giving you access to the membership benefits to which you are entitled.
- Our contractors and suppliers, including coaches.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. For most membership/Venue user data, this means we retain it for so long as you have a valid Venue membership and/or for a period of six years after your last interaction with us (for accounting, tax reporting and record-keeping purposes).
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Contact and complaints
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone: 07896 202086;
- or by post: 116 Boston Manor Road
Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9LN
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.org.uk.
Updated April 2018