Adult sessions include: Beginners, Improvers, Doubles Drills, Ladies Tuesday Sessions, Vets Social Session, Lunchtime lessons for local office workers, Tennis Fitness, Team Tennis, Cardio Tennis, and Men’s Advantage Tennis.
New players of any age or standard are always welcome with no previous playing experience necessary, so why not so come along and join our friendly tennis community.
– skills, doubles play, with refreshments provided. Drop-in, pay and play (age 55+)
|10am - 12noon||£10
– skills development, match play, (with refreshments). Drop-in, pay and play.
|10am -11 am||£11
|Friday||Doubles Drills Session
- technique and skill development, match play (with refreshments). Drop-in, pay and play.
|Saturday||Adult Beginners Session
– also for those returning to tennis after a break.
|Saturday||Adult Improvers Session
– drills, match play and refreshments
– drills, match skills and practice, for intermediate/advanced players (mixed).
What better way to fast track your improvement than with a one-to-one coaching session? Lessons can be tailored to your level at a time that suits you. Group lessons can also be arranged, so friends can improve together and share the cost!
Lessons available for all abilities at a cost of £35 per hour* (+£5 per additional person).
Video analysis lessons are also available, which will not only allow you to clearly identify areas that can be improved in your game but also show you how correct them.
Want to improve your fitness? I offer tennis targeted exercise sessions, specifically tailored to improve stroke technique and stamina.
Sessions can be tailored to your specific ability, style, and fitness level, so you can improve whatever your ability or fitness level.
Get fit and improve your tennis at the same time!
Cardio Tennis is a new and exciting way to get fit on the tennis court. The sessions are designed for players of all levels of ability and consist of fun tennis drills set to music. Cardio Tennis is a great way to burn calories without having to step in a gym.
Thursday 10am - 11am
£11 per session